We are a small tight knit group that is looking for just the right person to join our team. Do you thrive working closely with a team in a fast paced environment? Do you see yourself as a true problem solver? If so, we want to meet you!
• Procurement and billing tasks
• Daily reporting
• Accounts receivable entries
• Work with book keeper to prepare accounts payables
• Create detailed purchase order to vendors
• Follow through on tasks such as CFA’s, strike offs and final details for custom orders
• Tracking of all orders and coordination of deliveries to assure on time deliveries
• Develop care and maintenance packages for each project
• Maintain the office inventory, samples, documents and library
• Customer service with clients and vendors
• Manage claims
• Working knowledge of interior design
• 2-3 years of administrate and procurement experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workflow, and meet deadlines through installation
• Flexibility based on the needs of the business
• Problem solver
• Self motivated
• Team player
• Social media savvy is a plus
Qualified candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office. Studio Designer knowledge is preferable, but we will train the right candidate.
company kd interiors invigorate the spirit, quicken the pulse and arouse the imagination. Our love for design is steeped in our love for travel. We have tasted teas + spices, touched sumptuous fabrics and interacted with people all over the world. These adventures make us more open-minded and allow us to bring a variety of design solutions to address our clients’ individual sensibilities and desires. Working with us is like setting off on a journey where, together, transformation is not only possible but attainable.
With a combined 50+ years of expertise in designing living + working spaces, we take pride in ensuring that our designs are also functional and comfortable while speaking to our primary belief that the client is the most important element of this journey. After all, it is what the client brings to the table that makes each project a uniquely fun experience!
Allow us to take you on a journey…
kristi dinner + susan schwab